Monday, February 1, 2010

Monthly Finals!

Okie dokie.  I know some of you are probably getting a little weary of hearing all about shopping, coupons, money, etc.  And I probably won't do this every month, but being my first time recording every shopping trip on this savings tracker dealie... I am a little excited at the outcome!  I did go about $6 over my anticipated budget for the month, but it was a 5 pay period month, and I had a ton of coupons that expired yesterday... so I just had to get out there for one last hurrah!  I just thought maybe seeing actual numbers would help some of you (especially those stay-at-homes who are striving to be worth more at home than in the workplace) to see just how this all pans out in the end!  The one thing about these results that thrills me the most is that now that we have a fairly decent stockpile of most of the things we use use as a family... next month, my big mission is to start finding people to give our excess to!  So if any of you reading know specific people/families in need of a blessing, please let me know... or if that's you, send me a list!

1 thing I wanted to add that may not be clear:  The last column... when it lists "RR" or "ECB" or $5 off, etc... That is money that the retailer gave me back after my purchase, to go toward my next purchase.  That savings was not figured into my percentage savings, but is used as a coupon on the next purchase I make at that store.  Just wanted to be clear in case that was confusing!  : )

E.T.A.  And just one more thing... and then I promise I'll leave you alone... for at least most of a day anyway.   This is each individual *transaction*, not necessarily each *visit* to a store... For instance, I will normally make between 2-5 transactions when I visit CVS or Walgreens.  Just didn't want anybody thinking I was spending each day driving back and forth between my house and the store!

January-at-a-Glance
Total Shelf Cost:

$1,868.70

Monthly Budget:
$375.00
Total Coupon Savings:

$1,081.44

Variance:
$(6.42)
Total Savings:

$1,487.28





Amount Paid (after rebates):

$381.42

Rebates Owed:
$-
Savings Rate:

79.59%

Amount Paid (exc. Rebates)
$381.42









January Spending & Saving Details
Date Store Shelf Cost Coupons Discounts Rebates* Total Savings Amt Paid Savings Rate Comments
01/04/10 Publix $217.33 $74.20 $87.56
$161.76 $55.57 74.43%
01/04/10 BiLo $6.76 $6.76

$6.76 $- 100.00%
01/04/10 Walgreens $8.95 $4.50 $2.50
$7.00 $1.95 78.21% 1 RR
01/03/10 Walgreens $31.96 $15.50 $10.90
$26.40 $5.56 82.60% 1 RR
01/04/10 CVS $7.98 $5.99

$5.99 $1.99 75.06% 6 ECB
01/04/10 CVS $7.98 $3.99

$3.99 $3.99 50.00% 6 ECB
01/04/10 Walmart $3.74 $3.74

$3.74 $- 100.00%
01/03/10 CVS $6.58 $6.33

$6.33 $0.25 96.20% 2 ECB
01/03/10 CVS $16.55 $16.00

$16.00 $0.55 96.68% 4 ECB
01/04/10 Walgreens $5.99 $2.50 $2.50
$5.00 $0.99 83.47% 1 RR
01/04/10 Walgreens $5.99 $2.50 $2.50
$5.00 $0.99 83.47% 1 RR
01/04/10 Walgreens $2.00 $2.00

$2.00 $- 100.00%
01/05/10 CVS $14.98 $12.00 $2.98
$14.98 $- 100.00% 12ECB
01/05/10 CVS $14.98 $12.00 $2.98
$14.98 $- 100.00% 12ECB
01/05/10 CVS $14.98 $12.00 $2.98
$14.98 $- 100.00% 12ECB
01/07/10 Target $36.65 $29.73

$29.73 $6.92 81.12%
01/07/10 Walgreens $30.56 $9.00 $15.12
$24.12 $6.44 78.93% 5RR
01/07/10 Walgreens $4.29 $2.00 $1.32
$3.32 $0.97 77.39%
01/08/10 BiLo $15.69 $2.10 $3.86
$5.96 $9.73 37.99% -$5 next week
01/08/10 Ingles $105.24 $35.00 $37.08
$72.08 $33.16 68.49%
01/08/10 Walgreens $26.94 $13.00 $13.78
$26.78 $0.16 99.41% 5RR
01/09/10 Publix $90.99 $51.30 $23.15
$74.45 $16.54 81.82%
01/09/10 Alice.com $6.78 $5.00

$5.00 $1.78 73.75% Swag
01/10/10 CVS $17.95 $16.99

$16.99 $0.96 94.65% 11ECB
01/10/10 CVS $15.99 $14.61

$14.61 $1.38 91.37% 5ECB
01/10/10 CVS $5.99 $5.00

$5.00 $0.99 83.47% 3ECB
01/10/10 Walgreens $37.40 $35.50

$35.50 $1.90 94.92% 4.50RR
01/11/10 Publix $51.36 $25.20 $22.18
$47.38 $3.98 92.25%
01/15/10 Publix $191.49 $73.40 $73.74
$147.14 $44.35 76.84%
01/15/10 Ingles $22.85 $14.87

$14.87 $7.98 65.08%
01/15/10 BiLo $82.06 $70.07

$70.07 $11.99 85.39%
01/22/10 Food Lion $9.97 $3.00

$3.00 $6.97 30.09% $5 next purchase
01/22/10 BiLo $28.11 $8.40 $12.13
$20.53 $7.58 73.03%
01/22/10 Publix $138.61 $61.58 $30.66
$92.24 $46.37 66.55%
01/22/10 CVS $21.57 $21.00

$21.00 $0.57 97.36%
01/24/10 CVS $21.47 $21.47

$21.47 $- 100.00% 10ECB
01/24/10 CVS $29.81 $29.81

$29.81 $- 100.00% 6 ECB
01/21/10 Walmart $24.92 $17.26

$17.26 $7.66 69.26%
01/29/10 Publix $176.55 $88.63 $57.92
$146.55 $30.00 83.01%
01/29/10 BiLo $40.81 $26.37

$26.37 $14.44 64.62% $4 next purchase
01/29/10 Food Lion $11.59 $6.79

$6.79 $4.80 58.58% $5 next purchase
01/29/10 Ingles $45.75 $27.24

$27.24 $18.51 59.54%
01/31/10 Walgreens $13.64 $6.00

$6.00 $7.64 43.99%
01/31/10 Walgreens $18.56 $17.72

$17.72 $0.84 95.47%
01/31/10 Walgreens $37.24 $35.66

$35.66 $1.58 95.76%
01/31/10 Walgreens $42.98 $42.98

$42.98 $- 100.00% 10RR
01/31/10 Publix $10.76 $7.76

$7.76 $3.00 72.12%
01/31/10 CVS $39.13 $35.48

$35.48 $3.65 90.67% 10ECB
01/31/10 CVS $14.27 $13.55

$13.55 $0.72 94.95% 12.98ECB
01/31/10 CVS $23.98 $20.96

$20.96 $3.02 87.41% 5ECB
01/31/10 Food Lion $10.00 $7.00

$7.00 $3.00 70.00% $5 next purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3